Recipes : Pumpkin flower Fritters
Pumpkin flower fritters or kaddu ke phool ke pakode is a relishable snack as well as an inviting side dish. Pumpkin flowers are rich in iron, folate, calcium as well as vitamin A, vitamin C, phosphorous, magnesium and potassium.
Pumpkin flowers, gram flour, baking powder,red chillie powder,cumin seeds powder, dhania powder, turmeric powder and salt.
Fresh coriander leaves,fresh mint leaves,finely chopped onions and lemon slice
- Clean the pumpkin flowers and keep them aside.
- Now prepare a thick batter with gram flour,red chillie powder, cumin seeds powder, dhania powder, turmeric powder and salt mixing thoroughly with water.
- This is the time to ignite your gas. Heat oil in the pan.
- Now dip the pumpkin flowers one by one in the thick batter that you have already prepared,but take care that each flower is properly coated with the batter.
- Now fry them in the oil, three-four at a time till they turn golden brown. Your yummy lip-smacking pumpkin flowers fritters are ready to serve.
- Garnish them with finely chopped coriander and mint leaves, chopped onions and green chillies and lemon slice.
- Now serve them hot with coriander or mint chutney and tomato ketchup with hot cup of tea or coffee to your near and dear ones.Trust me they will just love to relish it in the evenings. It's a very easy to make and less time consuming dish as well.