Recipes : Fishball Soup
For the soup lovers Fishball soup can be both delicious and nutritious. Fish contains Omega-3 fatty acids which is quite essential for the health of the eyes.
Boneless fish, capsicum, carrots, cabbage, green peas,ginger, onion, garlic paste, green chillies paste, black pepper powder, black pepper and corn flour.
Coriander leaves, green chillies and mint leaves.
- First boil the boneless fish or cook it by steaming.
- Now mash the cooked fish well and mix it with ginger, garlic, onion paste, green chillies paste, black pepper powder, corn flour and salt.
- Then give this mixture shapes of balls.
- Heat oil in the pan and shallow fry the fish balls in it till they turn golden and keep them aside.
- Now heat a tablespoon of oil in the pain and shallow fry the capsicum, carrots, cabbage, green peas and roasted black pepper powder for 5-10 minutes.
- As the vegetables begin to cook, add 3-4 cups of water to it.
- Finally,Add the fish balls to it and also add corn flour so that you can get a thick mixture.
- As your Fishball soup start to thicken after a few minutes, turn off the gas.
- Now garnish your soup with finely chopped coriander and mint leaves and green chillies.
- Your tasty, yummy Fishball soup is now ready to serve. Make everyone appreciate you with your fine cooking skills. For that a little bit of passion and patience is needed.