Recipes : Egg Prawn Omlette
While preparing food for our family, especially the kids we should take in to account the nutritional contents of our items.Nothing matches a mouth-watering dish with nutritional value.
Prawns being a rich source of selenium and zinc boost our immune system as well as they contribute to our bone growth owing to their richness in phosphorous, copper and magnesium.
Eggs also are rich in selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. They are also a rich source of protein.
Eggs, finely chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves,a pinch of turmeric powder, black pepper powder, a spoonful of baking powder, salt and most importantly prawns.
- First boil the prawns for 10 minutes and then mash it properly.
- Take a big bowl and break the eggs in it.
- Now mix the finely chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, salt, a spoonful of baking powder and finally the boiled and mashed prawns to it.
- Mix water and make a fine, smooth and thick batter by mixing thoroughly.
- When your batter is finally ready heat oil in the pan and put 3-4 spoonful of batter at a time to your pan, let one side turn golden, then fry the other side also till it turns golden brown.Thus fry and make your all omelettes ready.
- Finally garnish your Egg Prawn Omelette with finely chopped onions, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Now serve them hot with coriander and mint chutney to your near and dear ones either in breakfast or during evening tea time as snacks.
- This crispy, yummy snack will go well with a hot, boiling cup of either tea or coffee. So why are you waiting, go to your kitchen and impress everyone with Egg Prawn Omelette!!